Exemple de cv anglais: infirmière. Attention aux termes techniques et à l’équivalence des diplômes !
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer ce CV en PDF gratuit.
45 rue du Segrais, 69000 Lyon, FRANCE | (+33) 08- XX XX XX XX | firstname.lastname@example.org
HOPITAL GAYOT (580-bed hospital with an award-winning trauma center), Lyon, FRANCE
RN, Emergency/Trauma, 2010 to Present
Provide nursing care within Level 1 trauma center of this prestigious urban hospital. Handle medical emergencies resulting from events such as strokes, cardiac arrest, car accidents, stabbings, head injuries, poison ingestion, drug overdoses, sexual assault and burns. Assess and stabilize patients with expedience and accuracy. Outcomes:
- Displayed expert clinical skills in managing the critical care of all categories of Emergency Department patients.
- Reacted effectively in emergency scenarios, demonstrating sound decision-making that helped save patient lives.
- Supervised LPNs and CNAs and served as a preceptor/mentor to first-year nursing students.
- Selected to represent Trauma Center on hospital committees including Medication Safety Committee, Nurse Recruitment Committee and JCAHO Readiness Taskforce.
- Contributed to strategic plans and initiatives to advance standards of care excellence, improve patient outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
CENTRE MEDICAL DUFLOT (300-bed hospital), Villeneuve, FRANCE
RN, Emergency Department, 2008 to 2010
Served as a member of interdisciplinary healthcare teams in providing critical care and performing life-saving interventions. Closely monitored ER patients; alerted physicians/charge nurses to changes in patient status; and interacted with patients and family members often suffering from pain, stress, shock or grief. Outcomes:
- Efficiently and knowledgeably provided RN care for all ER patients. Handled intubations, defibrillations, autotransfusions, IV starts, A-line setups, splinting, suturing and more.
- Leveraged interpersonal communication strengths to establish rapport and build trust with patients and families.
Lyon University, Lyon, France
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), 2008
Registered Nurse (RN), Lyon, 2008
Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), 2009
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), BLS (Basic Life Support) and CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) certifications
- Active member of French Nurses Association and Emergency Nurses Association