- Name: Céline Guichard
- Address: 12 rue de Belleville, 75000 Paris, FRANCE
- Date of Birth: 3 November 1980
- Marital Status: Married
- Phone: (+33) 385 54 78 99
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional buyer, offering eight years of extensive experience in purchasing and sourcing wide variety of products, software, services and sub-contracts.
Executed procurement and outsourcing plans, while working closely with cross-company managers, engineers, departments. Coordinated with manufacturers, vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
Maintained close working relationships with vendors to problem-solve and improve service.
OBJECTIVE (OU CAREER GOAL):
- Seeking a long-term position as a buyer.
- Highly skilled in planning, organizing and procuring merchandise
- Excellent negotiator and communicator.
- Decision maker.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent business planning.
- Confident and self-assured.
Diploma in business management / 1995
WORK (OU PROFESSIONAL) EXPERIENCE:
Buyer at Compagnie Light, FRANCE / 2005 – Present
- Selected products and researched market regarding suppliers: studied market for availability of products and ordering information.
- Held discussions with top level management to analyze requirements of firm.
- Obtained best prices/goods and raw materials: negotiated best price with the supplier and finalized payment on behalf of the firm.
- Negotiated with each supplier regarding prices, delivery date, and quantity available.
- Presented the report of products with best prices to management.
- Enforced purchasing policies: finalized the buying deal in coordination with the top management and sealed the purchase as per the state law and the firm regulations.
- Completed transactions and payment: obtained detailed receipt, guarantees and other accompanying paperwork.
Held responsible for storage of the products purchased.
Available upon request