Voici un exemple de CV en anglais pour un travail d’aide soignante.
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger en PDF gratuit: cv anglais exemple aide soignante.
Note: aide soignante se dit nurse’s aide ou nursing assistant (US), ou nursing auxiliary (UK)
- Name: Cindy Gérard
- Address: 3 rue Berlier, 75000 Paris, FRANCE
- Date of Birth: 12 june 1984
- Marital Status: Single
- Phone: (+33) 485 00 00 99
- Email: email@example.com
Reliable, service-focused nursing auxiliary with excellent patient-care and excellent skills gained through five years of experience with diverse healthcare settings.
- Seeking a long-term position as a nursing auxiliary
- Patient Care & Safety
- Physically fit, with a lot of stamina and able to lift or move patients and bulky equipment around.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Committed to patient care, safety and privacy.
- Medication Administration
- 2003 – French baccalauréat L
- 2005 – DEAS: French Nursing auxiliary state diploma (Paris)
Since 2005 to present: certified nursing auxiliary – Centre Hospitalier de Chalon (FRANCE)
Responsible for working under the supervision of senior nurses and performing various duties to assist in patient treatment and care.
- Taking and recording a patient’s temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates.
- Assisting patients with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Transporting patients around from one place to another.
- Preparing patients for treatment.
- Setting up medical equipment.
- Determining a patient’s needs.
- Facilitating the admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Serving meals to patients and then monitoring their eating habits.
- Providing meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
- Keeping patient’s rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
- Observing a residents’ health concerns and reporting abnormalities to the charge nurse.
- Generally assisting with patients’ overall comfort.
- Carrying out a range of housekeeping duties.
- Updating patient records.
- Helping patients to walk and use a wheelchair.
2003 – 2005: Nursing auxiliary trainee – CHU Macon (FRANCE)
- Assisted nursing staff in the care of all patients including bathing, changing and feeding in a 120-bed long-term-care facility.
- Assisted residents with activities of daily living including helping with meals, transferring using assistive devices, bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Provided nursing assistance and quality patient care to residents.
- Administered insulin shots and local anaesthetic.
- Managed confidential patient files.
Languages: french, english
Available on request