- Retail sales clerk known for exemplary customer service, team player mindset and exceptional cash-handling accuracy.
- Five-year record of dedication and dependability reinforced by consistent “exceeds expectations” ratings on performance reviews and multiple ‘Employee of the Month’ honors.
- Backed by excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to customer service that has been described as “second-to-none” by employers.
FOIREFOUILLE, Lyon, FRANCE
Big-box retail store locations with up to €3.5M in annual sales.
Retail Sales Clerk, 6/08 to Present
Courteously greet customers and efficiently process transactions within busy, fast-paced retail environments. Operate cash register, scanners and computers to itemize and total customer purchases; collect payments and make change for cash transactions; and balance drawer at the end of each shift. Assist with store stocking, floor-sets and opening/closing procedures.
- Repeatedly named “Employee of the Month” at both companies in recognition of excellent job performance and customer service.
- Commended by supervisors for flexibility in changing work hours when asked and filling in during scheduled off-days for absent employees.
- Honored with repeated awards for cash handling accuracy, with zero overages/shortages month-over-month.
- Displayed a positive, helpful attitude on a daily basis that was consistently praised by customers and employers alike.
LYON HIGH SCHOOL, Lyon, France
High School Diploma, 2004
- Three-Time “Employee of the Month,” Foirefouille, 2009 to 2011
- Four-Time “Employee Star,” Promocash, 2006 to 2007
- “Peak Performer Award” (for cash-handling accuracy), Cpascher, 2009, 2010, 20111
- Skilled at operating computerized cash registers, scanners and affiliated sales system
- Basic skills in MS Word and Excel
Available for all shifts and extended evening/weekend hours