- Top-ranked sales manager with a four-year history of sales success. Recognized for contributions to record-setting sales figures, territory startup/expansion and new account development.
- Proven ability to lead sales teams to achieve multimillion-dollar revenue gains. Offer an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle process and remain focused on customer satisfaction throughout all stages.
H&M – Lyon, FRANCE
Sales Manager, 1/2010 to Present
Recruited to lead startup of Southwest sales region and manage a 20-member team within €5.4 million, 12-department territory. Grow market share by increasing product-line sales to warehouse distributers and retail stores.
- Increased department sales from less than €2 million to €5.4 million within two years, exceeding quota by 12% in 2011 and 15% in 2010.
- Ranked as #1 sales manager (out of 20) in 2011 and 2010.
- Fostered a robust, sustainable network of buyers from Paris to Marseille, leveraging strong listening, presentation and closing skills to optimize sales results despite previously dominant competitor advantage.
- Introduced new gasket lines into the market, often closing sight-unseen sales of newly released products.
- Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to customer service, adding new customers while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts.
IKEA – Lyon, FRANCE
Sales Manager => 2/2008 to 1/2010
Sales Associate => 6/2007 to 2/2008
Managed daily operations of automotive service department generating €3.5 million annually. Provided floor sales leadership and supervised seven associates. Rapidly promoted from initial sales associate position.
- Surpassed sales goals by 19% in 2009 and 14% in 2008.
- Recognized for superior performance as a two-time district “Employee of the Month” honoree.
- Increased sales of company-owned paint sealants by 24%, selling €24 millions in sealant products in 2009.
Lyon University – Lyon, FRANCE
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 5/2009