15 Rue du Saule
69000 Lyon, FRANCE
Licensed pharmacist in France with PharmD degree and ten years of experience providing top-notch pharmacy services in a retail setting. Outstanding interpersonal skills with a track record of establishing positive relationships with customers, pharmaceutical representatives/manufacturers, medical professionals, healthcare organizations and insurance providers. Respected leader, able to train and manage diverse teams to deliver peak performance. Dedicated to providing quality patient care and fast and accurate medication dispensing.
Staff Pharmacist, 8/2002-Present
Dupont Pharmacy, Lyon, FRANCE
Manage ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 2,000 prescriptions weekly. Consult with physicians and patients with regard to medication dosage, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescription and OTC medications.
Dispense and compound prescriptions, and maintain accurate patient records, dosing information and directions for use. Interact with insurance providers concerning billing/reimbursement issues. Keep abreast of new developments within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Redesigned workflow for mail-order pharmacy operations to reverse prior history of lost prescriptions.
- Recognized for ability to manage a high volume of patient accounts. Consult with hundreds of physicians and patients to fill prescriptions, review side effects, discuss drug interactions and resolve medication delivery problems.
- Improved drug-inventory management system to reduce waste and eliminate back orders.
- Cultivated strong network of physicians, resulting in an average of 100 new patient enrollments monthly.
- Introduced new labeling system that improved efficiency and saved thousands of dollars without compromising service or quality.
- Reduced expenditures by renegotiating prices from pharmaceutical suppliers. Increased discount rate from 10 percent to 16 percent over wholesale price with key supplier.
- Improved morale of coworkers by rewarding good work performance, leading by example and using humor to diffuse stressful situations.
5/2003: Licensed Pharmacist, Lyon, FRANCE
5/2000: Lyon University, Lyon, FRANCE
- Pharmacist degree; clinical rotations at Lyon Hospital Medical Center (ambulatory care) and Leroi Pharmacy (compounding).
5/1998: Paul Valery University, Lyon, FRANCE
- Bachelor of Science in biology
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used/Experience|
|Pharmaceutical Operations||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Prescription Dispensing/Compounding||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Customer RelationshipManagement||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Inventory Control||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Vendor Relations/Negotiations||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Formularies||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Clinical Applications||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Product Safety/Quality Assurance||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Pharmaceutical Research||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|Patient Counseling||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
|MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)||Expert||Currently used/9 years|
Skilled public speaker and trainer. Presented company-wide in-service training seminars on topics such as:
- Patient education and advocacy
- Pharmaceutical ethics
- The role of the retail pharmacist
- Emerging medications
- Medication safety